In February 2021, we commissioned the second vertical battery mould at the IDSK plant in Irkutsk.
What would like to note in the design?
- This vertical battery mould is versatile. It can be converted to produce wall panels from 100 to 200 mm at minimal cost. The height-adjustable lower edge of the battery formwork will also allow the manufacturing of wall panels of different heights up to 3200 mm inclusive.
- The PBS battery formwork has an ideal flatness of the chambers with a maximum tolerance of 1.5 mm by 3 m, which allows the manufacturing of wall panels that do not require additional processing.
- The reinforced frame of the chambers and the forming sheet of metal 10 mm thick ensure a long service life of the mould and are an additional guarantee of the quality of the finished products.
- The special design of the sidewalls excludes displacement from the size over time, and this, as you know, is a fairly frequent problem of battery moulds. In this design, the sides are rigidly fixed and permanently provide the size.
- For ease of use, the battery formwork is equipped with a touch panel for setting and controlling system parameters. Also, the battery mould is equipped with a radio control panel, which allows you to remotely start the movement of thermal chambers and control the hydraulic compression system.
- The battery mould is equipped with a repairable steam heating system for chambers.
- The battery mould is equipped with a special hydraulic locking system for compression with automatic force support. This ensures that all compartments are tightly closed.
The payback of a vertical battery mould is up to 1 year. What results will be achieved by using such equipment?
Go to the production of 20 wall panels per day!
Find out more about battery formwork for the production of wall panels – https://pbsspb.com/en/catalog/panel-cassette-plants/